Hi, I'm Blake.
I help performing artists and their management companies turn casual fans into paying customers. My specialty is in creating automated audience activation systems. Don’t worry, it sounds more complicated than it is.
I call this consulting firm Abundance Marketing because I believe that a non-salesy, generosity-first approach makes everyone richer.
Here's How I Got Here:
- As a musician, I spent most of my twenties traveling and performing and discovering the best coffee shops.
- In 2013 I created Life in The Woods to bring hope to independent creatives like myself.
- That project got me interested in business development and marketing. Like, really interested.
- Putting my creative endeavors on hold, I’ve spent the last 3 years doing sales and marketing for start-up businesses.
- I got an incredible education in email marketing when I worked for the world’s best software company, ConvertKit.
- In the process, I helped ConvertKit grow its Monthly Recurring Revenue over 400% by helping strategize and develop sales and marketing processes.
- Now, I’m bringing my marketing knowledge back to the entertainment industry, fueled by my passion for seeing God’s goodness in every area of life and business.